Get ready for Fall Fun! Discover the secrets to making the perfect French macarons, tantalizing tarts and pies, moist baked doughnuts, the perfect choux pastry making, and delicious sugar cookies. Let our professional pastry chefs guide you through the intricacies of the perfect dessert with creative designs.
- Hands on baking class
- Learn the secrets of pastry making
- No washing up
Through expert teaching and your hands on experience you will discover it's not that hard after all.
We will be supplying basic tools and consumables (Flour, /sugar, fondant, royal icing etc.).
- 3 hour class for pastry workshops
- 6 hour class for cake design workshops
- Available weekdays and evenings
- Private workshops available only on weekends.
- Experienced pastry chefs who provide individual attention and guidance
- NO washing up – you get all the glory jobs!
Discover the secrets to the perfect pastry and the tantalizing tart. Let professional pastry chefs guide you through the intricacies of the perfect dessert.
The experience runs for 3 hours for the Pastry Workshop and 6 hours for the Cake Design Workshops. Classes run from October 1st to March 31st
From time to time photographs or videos may be taken in class and used for marketing purposes. Please make it known to staff if you would prefer not to be involved.
- Participants must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Whilst the experience provider endeavors to accommodate to food preferences and allergen avoidance, some classes are not suitable for participants with life threatening reactions
- Due to the nature of taking part in a group activity it is not always possible to accommodate requests to omit certain ingredients
- Allergens present in class: tree nuts| eggs| dairy| gluten. Not suitable for Gluten Free or Vegetarian diet
- You are welcome to contact the provider directly to setup a private workshop or any further clarification.
Once this workshop has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of Fruitilicious Cakes and arranged directly with us according to this policy:
- If less than 7 days notice from your class date: you are welcome to give to a friend
- If more than 7 days notice from your class date: with a transfer fee of $20.00 you are welcome to attend an alternate class
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
Each class has up to 10 participants, with 2 pastry chefs.
This experience is not affected by the weather.
Flat closed in shoes must be worn for safety requirements.
Allergens present in class: tree nuts| eggs| dairy| gluten. Not suitable for Gluten Free or Vegetarian diet. Nut and Gluten free private workshops can be arranged via private workshops.