Sugar Cookie Workshop
Our classes are not just about creating beautiful cookies on the day of your class but are very much about giving you all of the resources you need to be able to create gorgeous fondant and trouble free royal icing cookies on an ongoing basis. We give you all of our recipes and demonstrate how to bake the perfect cookie as well as how to make, colour fondant and pipe with royal icing.
- Baking Techniques (including how to reduce spreading and to achieve an even thickness)
- Making flavouring and colouring royal icing
- Learning royal icing consistencies for outlining and flooding
- Learn wet on wet techniques
- Decorate basic shapes and use multiple colours
- Use fondant moulds
- Learn simple painting/shading techniques
- Learn how to decorate in stages
- Learn about drying/storing/shelf life/allergy adadptation
- At the end of your workshop you'll take home a gorgeous box of 8 beautifully decorated cookies along with recipe cards for cookie dough and the royal icing.
Applicants must be at least 12 years of age.
Apron, tea towel and utensils will be provided by Fruitilicious Cakes
During the day of the short course, you will benefit of 15 % discount towards the purchase of any of our products.
The end time of the course depends on the number of participants.
Duration: 3 hours
Sunday Classes starts at 3PM - 6PM
Monday Classes starts at 11AM - 2PM
December 3rd & 4th
December 10th & 11th
December 17th & 18th
Private workshops available on weekends from 2PM - 8PM. Please call to make a reservation for private workshop. Limited seats available.
Location: 1365 Mid-way Blvd, Mississauga ON L5T 2J5 Unit 13